Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, February 7, 2011

Senior Rep Program - Columbus MS Photographer

So I thought it was about time I introduced you to my senior rep program since it will be soon time for senior pics... and I know most seniors want really cool pictures that show just who they are while parents want not to have to pay an arm and a leg... well, I can help you both out.
.
This senior rep program is open to all seniors for 2011 and 2012. Everyone who participates will get a $10 print credit right off the bat... and then for everyone that you refer, you get another $10 print credit and they get a $10 print credit as well.... meaning that the more people who refer you, the more you get.
.
In addition, to the first senior at each local high school that enrolls in the program, they will get their cd with all the edited pictures from their session for free.
.
The next thing everyone wants to know about is the turn-around time and how much time do you need? Well, I usually have your images ready to view within a week after the session (the cd can be ready within 1-3 days after that)... then when you are ready to order prints, they only take 1-2 weeks to come in - that is a very fast turnaround.
.
Senior pics are alot of fun.... I encourage everyone to book a session - they are the perfect addition to graduation announcements and thank you cards!
.
To whet your appetite, here are a few of my favorite seniors past....




Dont wait too long to book your session... the first senior from each school gets a cd of all their picture for free - you dont want to be second in that line... :)

Spring will soon be here, which means, once the weather starts warming up, spots go fast... I could barely keep up last year... dont let that happen to you... go ahead and get your date on the calendar. Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and lets work something out!

No comments: