Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, January 13, 2011

Rowe - Columbus Ms Photographer

If youve been following the blog for any length of time, then you will recognize this little man... you can see him grow up all over this blog... and look at how handsome he is now.

Those eyes! click on the pic to view larger...
Love these!

How can you not fall in love with this guy?!!



I love his mama too!
I absolutely adore this family... one of the sweetest families Ive ever met! I would do just about anything for them, so when I get to take pictures and do what I love for them - pure bliss... :) And you can see how easy Rowe makes my job. (and his mom is pretty gorgeous too!)
.
Have you heard? The big bridal show is next Saturday at the Trotter! I will be there... been working so hard on my booth... oh my goodness, its going to be amazing! I would love to hear from anyone who is going - please look me up when you get there too!
.
If anyone is thinking of booking me for a wedding (or know someone who is) then you need to be at the bridal show... seriously, giving away a huge discount, so you dont want to miss it!
.
Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com with any questions... or just to chat!
.
Have you liked me on facebook yet? Any ideas on how to become viral? :)

No comments: