Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Jones Family - Columbus MS Photographer

Check out these gorgeous kids... I get so lucky that I always get the most photogenic people to work with... I probably shouldnt even call it work... :) This was right before it was about to rain... the sky was so perfect.






Check out those eyelashes... :)

I love this one! Jones family, yall were so much fun... I thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with you, and Im so glad we missed the rain... :)
.
A huge thank you to everyone who visited with me at the bridal show... I had a great time (well, except for my feet in those heels!) - I met so many nice people. I hope yall enjoyed the booth and the chapstick... next up to blog are two gorgeous weddings that i know you are going to want to see...
.
If you have a question, email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com - I would love to hear from you... and feel free to leave me a comment - they totally make my day!