Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, January 17, 2011

The Hoover Family - Columbus MS Photographer

I feel like I repeat myself on every post.... but what do you do when you have the most amazing clients? I love my clients, especially repeat clients - I like to see families grow up - its so much fun to feel like a tiny, tiny part of it.... :)
How cute are these boys?!!!

I love how comfortable this one is with the camera... its so much fun!



I so, so, so love this one.... gorgeous!
Yeah, this one too... :)


And that is why I love this so, so much... :) Hoover family, yall are awesome - I cant wait to see your boys, they are going to grow up to be models - hope yall are prepared.... :)
.
Have a question? Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com
.
Not one single comment?
.
Anyone coming to the bridal show on Saturday? Im starting to get scared Im going to be standing in my booth all by my lonesome... how sad is that?

No comments: