Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Friday, January 14, 2011

The McIntosh Family - Columbus MS Photographer

This is another one of my sweetest, adorable families... they just love each other. They arent overly stressed out or irritating one another... they genuinely want to be together... I love getting to capture that!
Love!
Oh my... how gorgeous is this little one?!!!
And those eyes!

And this little man was so fun to be around!
This one makes me think of Peter Pan... a total storybook moment Love this one!

Oh my... completely angelic!
So sweet!

Oh yeah, Im on a posting streak.... lets hope I can keep it up... Im desperately trying to post all of last year's sessions before I get to this year.... think good thoughts for me (comments are not bad encouragement either)
.
If you have any questions at all... email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com - I would love to hear from you!
.
Have you liked my facebook fan page yet? Why not?

No comments: