Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Byrd Family - Columbus MS Photographer

Another family with two sweet boys... and what a great family this was - as soon as they pulled into the parking lot for their session, the rain came down... but they opted to just wait it out - and we only had to wait about 5 minutes... awesome! Love how this one turned out... almost straight out of the camera!
Love the typical older brother look going on here.




If youve been to www.talleyimages.com lately, then youve probably seen this one... love it!
One of my most favorite family photos...





Thanks Byrd family for letting me get to work with yall - it was fun... and thanks for being so persistant!
.
Feel free to email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com - I would love to hear from you!

2 comments:

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Just popping by via Belle and Boo, the pictures of your little sweet pea are ADORABLE!
Have a happy Wednesday. xx

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

awww - Thank you - your comment so made my day!