Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mini-Session... Columbus MS Family Photographer

Its that time of year again.... Mini-session time!

Each mini-session will be 30 minutes.... and you get 5-10 digital images on cd to use as you wish - usually Christmas cards! All for $50.

That's a big deal!

Tentatively, these will be on Saturday, Oct 23rd (morning and afternoon sessions) and Sunday, Oct 24th (afternoon only).

I need to know if anyone is interested ASAP - spots will be limited! And as Ive said before, Im pretty much booked up for the rest of the year.... so here is your chance to get some good pics for a great price! Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com so we can start working out the details!

No comments: