Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Friday, September 10, 2010

Alyssa - Columbus MS Photographer

Just look at this girl... dont you want to eat her up?! She has the most beautiful dark hair, and let me tell you, this girl is a princess.... :)

You can definitely see where she gets her good lucks... what a pretty family - even you, Josh.



So adore this one!
Gorgeous on the playground.


Sweet.... some daddy lovin'

Im in love with her crinkly nose... too, too cute!

The sweetest!
Jessica, yall are such a sweet family... it was so fun to see how you all came together and how that little girl has everyone wrapped around her finger - love it! Hope yall enjoy the pictures.
.
Have a question - email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com I would love to chat with you...
.
I got spoiled by that little cool spot we had going on last weekend... I love the heat, but it started to make me long for the fall.... lets hope we get one this year and it doesnt go straight into winter... Im not a big fan of the cold.

2 comments:

victoria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Addie Talley, Photographer said...

Oh my goodness - Im so honored that you commented - cool!