Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Saturday, May 1, 2010

Carley & Todd: The Wedding

Once upon a time there was a young girl who was a princess. Her family was close and so she visited with different members often. Then one day, she went to visit her aunt at her new house. It was beautiful.... a castle of sorts tucked neatly out of the public view. The young princess knew in her heart that this would be where she would walk down a flower-petal walkway and meet the man of her dreams on their wedding day.

Time came and went, as it always does and the young lady grew into a beautiful young woman. She was so sweet that the whole kingdom loved her and she loved them. Not only was she beautiful, but she was kind and wonderful to all those around her. It didnt take long for her to meet her Prince Charming and they fell in love. He proposed and the whole kingdom was awake with excitement. And she knew exactly where she wanted to have the wedding.... her aunt's house.

















.
The house was busy with excitement as they readied themselves for a wedding of spectacular proportions... only fitting for royalty!







.
The princess was fitted in a one of a kind gown fit just for her... and the shoes... oh, the shoes.... created from delicate orchids by tiny fairies.... the princess looked exquisite.




















And then she went out to meet her prince. And it was love at first sight all over again.








.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After the prince and princess shared a few intimate moments of exchanged whispers of love and stolen kisses, it was time for the wedding.







































After the wedding, a great feast was prepared for the whole kingdom.... everyone rejoiced and fellowshipped and celebrated such a blessed union.


























And then they danced... for the first time as husband and wife... and the whole congregation cheered as they watched love in motion.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As the party wound down, it was time for the new bride and groom to drift off into the sunset... but before they did, they continued to bestow their generosity on the adoring crowd. They left them each one of them with a golden egg containing a hidden treasure inside.


























































































And they lived happily ever after.





















Todd and Carley.... what an amazing opportunity to be a small part of something so amazing. I am so overwhelmed by your love and your family's generosity... you will always be royalty to me. I wish you every happiness as you give to each other and so many others. Thank you for being you.
.
I have another beautiful wedding to post soon, along with a few other sessions of some sweet children and families... stay tuned! Have a question or want to book your session... email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com - I look forward to hearing from you.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! So...I know her! She used to work here were I work! And the guy who played the piano there..Jesse..yep..see him every day! And i now most the people who were at the wedding! CRAZY!!

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Wow! beautiful :) So after Jeremiah is home and fundraising is done and we travel to Kosciusko, MS to introduce Jeremiah HAROLD to my Uncle Harold, I am praying I have some funds to pay you to do a photo shoot! :) Not sure how far columbus is from Kosciusko but WOW the talent you have :) You could give my dd Celeste some pointers :)

Blessings,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

Oh Tami, I would absolutely love that.... seriously, Im sure we could work something out.... and did you know that all the profits from my photography is going to bring our little one home? How neat is that?!!

Lauran said...

These are amazing! You are so talented and it makes me wish Richard & I could get married all over again so you could take our wedding pictures :) I really need to work on our calendar so I bring Matt to see you again... we haven't had professional pictures taken since you did his 3 month portraits. His scrapbook is full of "Mama took 'em" photos!

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

well, Lauran, you do good work too, but I would love to get my hands and camera on that sweet boy of yours!