Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, November 3, 2008

The Michael Family

As I said before, I love it when families come in and know what they want, but they also let me exercise my creativity, and just go with the flow. I loved hanging out with this family - they were so fun and willing.... and had a few ideas of their own.

Such a gorgeous family!


And how gorgeous is this face?!!


I love this pic with his feet barely off....


Love the curious look on his face...

I love this pic simply because he looks so much older than he really is - he is going to be such a heartbreaker!



How beautiful is this.... and the background is pretty nice too!



I cant even tell you how much I adore this picture...


I also love how it looks like snow when its converted to sepia....

These are some of my favorite family photos.... I so love the vintage feel on the tracks




How cute is this face....




After the train, we headed to the playground.... and had a blast!





How gorgeous are the colors on these?!!!








Now is the time to book your appointment.... email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com to get your session set up!

No comments: