Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Atkins Family

I love this family like they were family.... because, well, they are. But even if they werent, I would have still had an awesome time just hanging out with them and taking their pics. I happen to think they turned out lovely - and it doesnt hurt when your backyard is a festival of color!



How cute are these two?

I love this one....











Cant you just feel the love in this one?!!

And this one too....


And how gorgeous is this?


These were my favorites!




Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com to schedule your session.

No comments: