Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Kevin and Susan

Kevin and Susan are friends of ours, so when they asked if I could take a few pictures for them for Christmas, I was delighted. We always have so much fun together - and this was no different... in fact, the pics took all of about 15 minutes and then we just sat around and talked for awhile.














































Could they be any cuter?!























Oh yes, I make everyone do crazy things - friends or not.... ok, especially friends... :)
















Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

No comments: