Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Chase

I have known Chase since he was an 8th-grader, so its been interesting to watch him grow into such a wonderful young man. (and I know he will just love that I said that!).... As most guys do, I think he did these more for his mom than himself, but after awhile, he just relaxed and we had a good time. Chase, you are one of my most favorite teenagers in the world - and I dont say that lightly. If you ever need anything, you know where I am.





You have got to click on this one and look how cool his eyes are!


How gorgeous are these colors?!


With this one, I wanted something really masculine and different - and I really like how it turned out.




You gotta love it!


And of course..... cant let him go without the signature jump shot!


Well, I guess you guys did go outside and noticed how gorgeous it is.... I have booked quite a few sessions in the last few days..... which means that I have just a few days left for the rest of the year. If you are thinking about getting a session done, then you should email me ASAP at talleyimages@yahoo.com, otherwise, you will have to wait until 2009 - which is going to be awesome - I cant wait!
A quick note.... if you or someone you know is considering booking me for your wedding, then you should let me know as soon as you decide because I am only taking a limited number of weddings next year.
Feel free to ask me any questions you may have, Im always open.... I cant wait to hear from you!

No comments: