Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, November 24, 2008

Andrew, Michaela, Riley, Brantley and Allie Grace

You may remember Andrew and Michaela from one of my first shoots on here. They were so sweet and a pleasure to work with, so when their mom asked if I wanted to do it again - with a few of their cousins... well, I was all on board. And I love these pics.... these kids were just fun!
















I love all the fall colors!














































































If I didnt know better, I would say silhouettes are slowly becoming my signature.














































These kids are just too cute.... and since they live a bit more in the country, it was nice to have a change of scenery

































































How cute are these two girls?!














Although the guys were pretty good looking too (cant say "cute" for the boys!)














Its really hard to get 5 kids to smile at one time, but I think we did alright!























I am now taking appointments for next year. Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com to ask any questions or to book your session!

No comments: