Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, October 6, 2011

Shelley & Keith - Columbus MS Photographer

See... what did I tell you. I get to work with some of the most beautiful people ever. Can you believe these two are not models? I cannot wait for their wedding - I know its going to be impeccable and Shelley is going to make a beautiful bride, but then, I am kind of partial to redheads... :)This weather is just perfection, right? Jeans and a tshirt are my favorite outfit, so I am thoroughly enjoying it... of course, I am looking forward to breaking out some cute jackets and boots - I have a closet full of them! October has me running around crazy, but I am loving it. I cannot wait to get to all the sessions that I have planned - my families are always the best... I dont know what I did to get so lucky, but yeah, my life is good!

If you have a question, email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com I would love to hear from you!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Great job Addie! What a cute couple and wonderful pictures again!