Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween 2010

Last year was a fun one... we did the Scooby Doo gang! And its proof that can still look really cool but you dont have to spend alot of money. We had all of this in our closet or got it cheap at a thrift store or estate sale... I think we paid about $20 total for all 4 costumes - and the bulk of it was the $5 for my knee-hi socks that I got online (new, thank you very much) b/c its really, really hard to find colored knee-hi socks. (oh, and emma was not digging that wig, which is why its kind of crooked-y looking - we had to make her wear it for the pics and then off it came)My sister even showed up as Scooby... :)Cutest mystery solvers ever!I tried to let Daniel decorate our mini-van to be more like the mystery machine, but he decided that was a no-go... guess he has to draw the line somewhere. :)





No comments: