Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Atkins family - Columbus MS Photographer

You probably remember John Cole's 6 months pics here and their family fall pics here.... so I guess you could say this family is like family.... especially because they are family! And their oldest son was on the same tball team as our oldest for the past 2 years... so yeah, love this family!I may be biased, but they do have some really cute kiddos... :)Check out that face!I love how this summer pic matches up with the fall one so nicely... but this one has a little extra - a new little man!And of course, we had to get a few of sweet John Cole for his 9 month pictures... such a sweet baby!
(click on any of the pics to view them larger)

I am pretty much booked up for July.... and I may take a short break in August - its so hot and I havent had much of a break all year, so now may be a good time. But soon it will be September and October and the weather will start to cool and the leaves will start to change.... and I will be busy. Please do not wait to book your fall sessions, I hate to turn people down b/c Im full, but it always happens. I cannot believe how fast this year has gone by!

I just wanted to say thank you for all the facebook messages and emails... I read every single one, and try to reply to them all. They are such an encouragement and totally lift my spirits when I need it. Yall are the best. Period. I love you!

No comments: