Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, June 22, 2011

As a Photographer

I wish more people would follow this... click to view larger... credit goes to Giving Credit / Storm Cloud by Pia Jane Bijkerk + Street Cred

Its hard to want to keep being nice to everyone when they steal your work for their own.... thankfully, I have some pretty amazing clients who make it all worth it!

Ill be "out of the office" Thursday - Sunday, so if you are trying to reach me, and I dont get back to you, that is why... :) but feel free to email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and I will get back to you as soon as I get back!

No comments: