Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, March 31, 2011

Winner, Winner... Chicken Dinner

Ill be honest... Ive never really liked that phrase - not sure what it is, I just dont like how it feels coming off my tongue... and yes, I admit it. I am weird. Today is Thursday... and good things happen on Thursday! Today was the earring drawing - woo hoo! I had some help from Gabe....
You can click on it to view it larger if you cant see it....


Congrats to Joe Marsh for winning.... awesome!


Only 17 more likes on the fan page and I will be giving something else fun away... I cant wait! I love to give stuff away... more pictures are coming up soon! Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com if you have any questions at all... I would absolutely love to hear from you!

No comments: