Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Congratulations

Congratulations to Jessica Burns Long... she was the winner of the facebook contest and has won a free session with a cd... woo hoo!

Im thinking of doing more contests, more often... what do you think?

Also, I still have some mini-session slots open on March 19 and 20th..... besides that I am almost completely booked up through May..... and then it starts getting hot. These are perfect for families, especially with small children who wont last for a whole session.... a great gift for seniors as well.... or engagement pictures....

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and I will get you hooked up... :)

Here is a really old pic, but it reminds me of spring...
I would love to hear from you.... :)

No comments: