Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Kain Family - Columbus MS Photographer

This family is just adorable... you gotta be when you have two girls, right? We went out to the lake one Saturday morning and it was just perfect... the sun was shining and the temperature was just wonderful. We had such a good time... :) *dont forget, only 20 comments get this family a sweet surprise Those eyelashes... oh my!



Love the light and the green, green grass on this one.
Absolutely so in love with the symmetry of this one...

Click on any of the pics to view them larger.


Kain family... you know I always love seeing yall and hanging out with your beautiful girls... love it!

Talk about the nice weather bringing the people out.... I am pretty much booked solid until June - wow, I feel so grateful and humble to everyone that I get to work with. It is such an amazing feeling to be able to do what I love - with some of the most gorgeous people in Columbus. So.... I am now starting to book for June - I have a feeling its going to go pretty quick - especially weekends.


Have questions..... email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com so I can help you out!


Love to all my readers....

And dont forget to post on the fan page.... the earrings up for grabs! Go, go, go!


And dont forget, only 20 comments gets this family a sweet suprise!

1 comment:

Brianne Montgomery said...

Beautiful shoot! I love the way you captured the sunlight in some of these- love!!