Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, December 13, 2010

Riley

Meet the Hill family... they are one of the last clients that I took on this year and Im so glad that I did. Such a sweet family and a gorgeous home - including some amazing gardens (maybe Ill get to photograph some brides there come spring - hint, hint!)... I was hired to do Riley's 2nd birthday party, but I got to be part of a really sweet family gathering revolving around a great little boy.... Look at this sweet smile....




I love this one!

I love when you can really tell who a family is in a picture... :)


I love this one as an artpiece
How gorgeous is this cake?!!! Amazing!




I just love this one.... I think it would make a beautiful canvas


Thank you Hill family for letting me come over and be a small part of your family for a day... I loved it... and we couldnt have asked for better weather! Your family is beautiful and I hope I get to see yall some more when it warms back up. I hope yall are having a great Christmas season!
.
I am now starting to book for next year.... hopefully the warm weather will catch up with us soon... If I have enough interest, I may do some more mini-shoots for Valentines day - wallets make amazing Valentine cards and pictures are the perfect gifts for grandparents who have everything.... email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com if you have any questions!
.
Thank you to everyone for putting up with the quiet for such a long time... this is such a huge time in our lives and it has taken a little bit more adjustment than I thought it would... I am humbled by all the support - thank you for sticking with me... I dont know what I would do without clients and friends like you!

No comments: