Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Booth Family

Meet the Booth family... so sweet and so smart... they used one session for senior pics and family pics... :) I was totally jealous of the relationship that they had with each other and hope that I have that with my own kids one day....






i love getting to do senior shoots... I get to play with the pictures a little bit more... they always turn out just a little more fantastic when I have some creative freedoms




dont you wish your parents were so cool?!
























.
(click on pics to view them larger)
Thank you Booth family for trusting me with such important memories... yall were awesome and I loved spending the time with you... i wish yall all the best.
.
Im already getting a few requests for next year which excites me to no end... I love my clients - new and old... I love getting to do what I love and pushing the edges a little bit more every time so we can keep getting something new... love.... thank you... have questions? Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com - Id love to hear from you.
.
Hope everyone has an amazing Christmas... I love yall!

No comments: