Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thank you!

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who came and visited with me at the Bridal Showcase on Saturday. You guys are amazing and I loved having the opportunity to meet with you - even for just a few minutes.

I also wanted to thank everyone who helped with the set-up of the booth.... most especially my wonderful husband, Daniel. He is also responsible for most of the break-down as well. I could not do it without him!

For everyone who didnt get to make it, here is a pic...


.
I would absolutely love to hear from you if you were at the show - what did you think? Was I missing anything? If you didnt make it to the show, Id love to hear from you too! Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com

Also, keep watch, I have some birthday pics upcoming.... :)

Again, a huge thank you to all my clients... past, present and future... you are the reason my job is so much fun! If you are thinking of becoming a present/future client, I would encourage you to not wait in contacting me... spring and summer books up fast and I absolutely hate turning people down for their date.

Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!

No comments: