Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, February 1, 2010

Rowe's 2nd Birthday!

I promised you some birthday pictures and Im here to keep my word. How big is Rowe now? I could not get over how much he had grown! You can go back and see for yourself - I did his 6 month pics and his 1 year pics. Isnt he so handsome!










































































































Thank you, Rowe, for letting me come to your party! It was a blast.... I hope you have an awesome year!
I am starting to book for spring and quite a few weddings..... do you have questions? Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com - I adore email! But dont wait to long.... :)

No comments: