Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, January 4, 2010

The Venable Family

Oh, how I have HATED the internet being so slow lately because I have been so eager to show you this session. You may recognize this family from a previous session (I love return clients!) or maybe not since Brody has just grown up. Isnt he gorgeous?!

































































































































































































Arent you completely jealous of the whole family? I am. Venable family, I cant say thank you enough for how amazing you are - and for choosing me to capture all these memories. Love it!
.
I am now booking for spring sessions. January is pretty much full for me, so we are looking at February and March now. Dont wait... spring books up super fast and I hate to turn people down.
.
For all those getting married this year.... I will be at the WCBI Bridal Show this year. Its Saturday, January 23rd at the Trotter - 2 shows at 10:00 and 2:00. I would love love love to meet yall. Come by and say hey and see what I have to offer.
.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and is enjoying the New Year.... more amazing stuff to post soon! Love you all!

No comments: