Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, August 25, 2008

Macy and Bailey Reese

I cannot begin to tell you how much I adore this family. They were just so amazing to me and made me a part of their family and for that, I am so grateful! Not to mention, they have two of the most adorable little girls, ever.....

these girls love each other and it shows.....














I could eat this face up.....


Yeah, the whole family is good-looking.....




Doesnt Miss Bailey Reese make a gorgeous angel?


They are a huge MSU fan, so we had to do some of the girls in their State gear..... their mom and grandmother made these dresses - arent they cute!




too sweet.....


gotta love a girl and her daddy




I cant tell you how much I love these.... my favorites of the day!



Dont forget to book your appointment now.... while the weather is still nice.... you can email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com for any questions or to go ahead and get scheduled!

2 comments:

Jodie M. said...

Addie i love the picture of Daniel and Macy! It is great.

Sparks Photography said...

The ones of them and the book are so sweet! Love it.