Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Brittany and Heath

The sun was shining, the church was decorated, the cake was being brought in.... all that was left was for the bride and groom to arrive at the church and start getting ready. And they did - and they looked wonderful - due more to the fact that they were about to be spending the rest of their lives with their best friend, then what they were wearing.


I had such a good time at this wedding... the family was super sweet and helped me get whatever shot I needed. And I was all about some details!




I loved all the bright, punchy colors..... how pretty are these bridesmaid bouquets?



of course, the plain white of the bride's calla lillies were spectacular in their own right



Had to take advantage of the gorgeous stained glass windows



the dress!



how cool are these shoes?!!



how cute is the ring bearer... who is the bride's little brother



getting ready....



the bride's stepmother and grandmother








I love the generations in this one....


I adore this one....


heading over to the church


the first look


















signing in.... the wedding's about to start...













the rings


heading to the reception


the food at the reception was amazing! And even more amazing - it was done all by family, and mostly by the bride's mother




for the cake feeding, the groom cut out this big huge piece of cake and fed the bride the whole piece




the bouquet and garter tosses






and their off

Thank you Brittany and Heath for trusting me with such a special day... I had a great time and I think the images speak for themselves when it comes to how in love with each other you are. I wish you all the best.

No comments: