Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, August 18, 2008

Clay and Cole

Clay and Cole were two of the sweetest little boys Ive ever worked with. They were so nice and polite. They just ran around and when we were ready to take the picture would stand and smile.... I feel blessed that their mom chose me to take their pictures, I had such a great time!

Seriously, how cute are they?!!



Look at those smiles!






There arent words enough to say how much I adore this picture!



And isnt their mom just as pretty?




my favorite of the day....


Email me on how you can set up your own appointment.... and dont forget that I do engagement shoots, seniors, and weddings as well.... you can email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com for more info...

No comments: