Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Holliman Family

I dont know how I manage to do it, but all the beautiful people seem to call me for pictures.... this family was so gorgeous! And so easy-going - making my job easy as pie..... ok, one small member of the family didnt want to participate the whole time - but I think we managed a few good shots when he wasnt paying attention.... :)
goodness... mom and dad do not look old enough to have kids this old....
I guess thats why their kids look so good too.... :)
could they get any cuter?!
I love how this one has almost a painting look to it

my favorite of the day....

Wow, has this weather turned fantastic or what - and because of it, I am booking up really quickly.... if you want to get in on the action, shoot me an email at talleyimages@yahoo.com and we'll get you scheduled....
A small note: Happy Birthday Gabe!

A small note to my Corinth people.... if you havent gotten in contact with me yet, please do so... thank you

No comments: