Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, September 22, 2011

Taylor - Columbus MS Senior Photographer

Yay... its senior time again. Have I mentioned how much I love doing senior pictures? Like, really love them... like they are always some of my favorite sessions... Usually its just the girls who want senior pics done, but every once in awhile I will snag a guy. Taylor was my first guy senior session this year, and Im not sure it could have gone any better.
All Taylor's idea... and I love it!Sorry girls, he is taken...Ummm... yes, we totally found an empty fish pond in the middle of the sidewalk... and Taylor totally rocked it out.I am loving this amazing weather.... wish it could stay like this year round... :) It also means I am booking up very fast... dont wait to book your session. The leaves are just about to change - Im so excited - I cant wait for fall pictures!

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com - Id love to chat!

Casting call... Im looking for some punk/goth girls for a shoot... or even a punk/goth family or couple would be cool too. If you are interested or know someone who might be, please email me...

No comments: