Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Amanda & Gary - Columbus MS Wedding Photographer

Fall is starting out as such a tease... but thats ok, as long as it doesnt go back up to 100, Im all good - no complaints here b/c I dont care for the cold much... but! on that note - this small taste of cooler weather has gotten me running around crazy with a million things to do... thought I better hurry up and get this wedding in before all my sessions start... woo hoo!
As Ive said... the cooler weather is almost here, and I am definitely growing more busy by the day... which I love! I get so excited when I walk down the road and notice the different colored leaves littering the street... I know the colors are coming and so are the fall flowers, the pumpkins and the yummy food... oh, and I cannot forget about gorgeous sweater, jackets and boots - my favorite part of my wardrobe... :)

If you have questions, Id love to help you out - email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com or maybe you could visit the website at www.talleyimages.com and check out things there...

Dont forget to book your senior sessions now... :)

6 comments:

A Day In The Life said...

Another fabulous documentation of a beautiful day! I love the shots of the kids and the small moments you caught. You've made me want to go look at my pictures again. Great job!

Allison said...

Just stunning. Makes me want to get married again (to Jason of course) just so you can take the pictures! You captured such a beautiful story: interaction between the bridge and groom, the amazing setting, the older and younger guests, such love.

Unknown said...

Well done as always, Addie!! Love seeing your work :D

Miste said...

Beautiful! I can not wait for my daughter's wedding.

Angela said...

Great pictures! You always capture the best photos...they are so unique! I wish I had known you when I was getting married! You would have definitely been our photographer!:)

Barb said...

Great job Addie! Beautiful pictures. I need to take a road trip so you can take them of our family :)