Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Reminder

Just a reminder... cooler weather is coming up soon.. which means I am booking up quickly for fall sessions...

I only have a few Saturdays left: September 10th, October 15th, November 5th, December 3rd... these will be gone before you know it, so I wanted to make sure you knew.

I still have some Sunday afternoons open... and I also do weekday afternoons as well. I still have a good bit of those left... but if you were wanting a Saturday, better get on the ball!

So excited that cooler weather is almost here... cant wait to break out the boots and sweaters!

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com with any questions... :)

No comments: