Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Friday, November 5, 2010

The Venable Family - Columbus MS Photographer

If youve been watching the blog for any amount of time, then you probably recognize this family. This is their 3rd session with me and every time, I am just blown away by how big their little boy has gotten. And one of the reasons that you probably recognize them is b/c they are completely gorgeous - and oh my goodness, hands down, one of the nicest families ever. I cant tell you how amazing it is to have repeat clients like this. Oh my - dont his hands just kill you?!!

Love it!





I love this picture... it makes me think of one of those big oil paintings... so pretty.





I think he just got a glimpse of the playground... :)


As always, click on the pics to view them bigger.
.
Yes, I know, I know... I am so behind on posting pictures - I need to step it up. But ever since we got our travel dates, Ive been in a tizzy. I feel like there is so much going on and so much that needs to get done before we go. At least the weather has been cooperating... :)
.
A huge thank you to all my clients... I dont know how I ever got the amazing opportunity to work with all of yall, but every single one has been such a wonderful experience... I love what I do and yall make that possible... thank you.
.
Have a question? Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and Ill get back with you.

No comments: