Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, August 16, 2010

MIA

A big huge sorry to all my readers.... I do have new pics to post, but the power cord on my laptop burnt out... ugh.... so I had to get a new one....

So new pics sometime this week.... :)

And to tide you over... going back through some old pics - I still love these.



Hope everyone is having a great week so far... thanks for hanging in there with me!

Oh, found another good article about wedding photography... I totally agree and hope you can see that this is what I strive for... you can read it here, but be forewarned that there is a bit of slight cursing in there

No comments: