Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, August 19, 2010

Jalaine & Zach

Meet Jalaine and Zach.... arent they the cutest?!!! And such troopers - I think we shot on one of the hottest days of the year - I definitely think it was over 100 and the humidity was so high, it was crazy.... and look at Jalaine - still uber-cute. I cant wait to photograph their wedding in September!This one makes me think of one of those old postcards... sweet and romantic.


This one was all Zach's idea... love it when I have creative clients.


Isnt Jalaine going to be a gorgeous bride?!!!

They had to get a few in with their Alabama shirts on...



Jalaine and Zach, thanks for being such great clients, even in the brutal heat, yall were amazing... Im so excited to get to be a part of your wedding - I know its going to be beautiful.
.
Have a question... want to book your own session (almost booked for the year, so hurry).... email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com - I would love to talk to you.

No comments: