Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Rachel & Nolan

If I could only use one word to describe Rachel and Nolan's session it would be: hot. I would venture to guess that it was near 100 when we ventured out, and I think we all felt like we were melting a little bit.... and not only that.... check out how hot these two are even without the Mississippi summer....

Doesnt this make you think of somewhere beautiful and tropical...
We ventured downtown for a little bit.... lots of nice breezes

Gorgeous all on their own as well... :)



Dont you love the fun colors?!
This is so fierce I can barely look at it.... oh my goodness!


gorgeous!
As always, click on the pics to view them bigger
.
Rachel and Nolan, thanks for a fun afternoon... hope you were able to find some shade after our session.... you two were fantastic - thank you!
.
Have questions? Want to set up your own session? Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com - I would love to hear from you.

No comments: