Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, March 15, 2010

Adrian & Frederick

Adrian and Frederick - what can I say? They are just beautiful in their own right.... actually Frederick probably wouldnt want to be labeled beautiful, so I'll call him dashing. I love how they mixed up the typical black or white clothes and made it all their own.




















Cant you just tell how in love they are? I cannot wait to photograph their wedding in April. Adrian has already given me just a taste of what she has in mind, and its going to be so much fun.
.
Have a question? Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com or leave a comment, I would love to hear from you. Seniors, now is the time to book - slots are filling up fast and time is moving quickly. Dont wait until last minute... :)

No comments: