Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, June 9, 2009

JKS Dance Recital

Jumps Kicks and Splits of Caledonia, MS just had their recital.... and boy can those girls dance.... and they made it look like a lot of fun too!

Just wanted to let all you parents know that the pics are up and ready to be ordered

http://www.portraitprints.com/EventListing.aspx?P=6667

- you can order straight off the site using paypal... or you can mail me a check

IMPORTANT: If you write a check, make it out to Addie Talley, not Talley Images!

If you have any problems at all, please email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and we will find a way to work it out...

Hope you enjoy!

(sorry, I couldnt post all my favorites.... there just isnt enough room)

























































If you are having problems or have questions, please email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com ... I love emails and comments! Oh, and any dancers who book a session during June (thats booking it in June, doesnt mean it has to be taken in June) will get 10% off their session fee! Gotta love that!

No comments: