Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Easton

I have been so lucky lately. I get to work with some of the most amazing children on the planet. Easton is one of them! He is so completely beautiful, and he was so fun to hang out with - even if he wasnt sure why I was following him around all the time. We had such a good time, playing on the playground and just exploring. I wish I had as much luck with the temps as I do with my clients b/c it was HOT that day. Easton handled it like a champ though!





























































































Im guessing its pretty easy to see where Easton gets his good looks from.... his parents are really pretty.... it doesnt hurt that they are super nice as well. Branco family, I had an amazing time with you - thanks for letting me get to know yall better!
I still have a few sessions open in July and August... email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com with any questions or to get your session booked!

2 comments:

The Branco Family said...

Addie,
Thank you so much for taking our pictures! You were so easy to work with and you made us feel really relaxed. My friend who looked at the photos said that she could see Easton's personality in every picture. We love that! We now have some amazing memories that will last us forever.
Thanks again!
The Branco

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

you just totally made my day... thank you!