Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tiffany and Andrew

These two were like cotton candy...... sweet... and fun! They were such a great couple to work with. And it just so happened to be their anniversary, so they were quite the lovey-dovey couple. Which works out nice for me.... and in between shots, I could hear them whisper how much they loved each other..... so cute! And not only was it their anniversary, they are expecting their first child soon!

It didnt hurt either that they were up for anything. I could say "hey, lets try this" and they would say "yeah, sounds like fun".... oh man, do I love my clients!

I hope you are in the mood for lots of pics because it was super hard to pick.... These are some of my favorites, so I hope you enjoy them too.





Can you guess what they are having?


oh, so sweet






love the heart!


I love the perspective on this one






They look pretty good separate and together!











we had to do the signature jump shot!




if you look on the right, you can see a heron flying over the water....

I am a sucker for some good sunset shots....





I love how the sun made a star on her belly....


one of my all time favorite shots

in the background, you can see the hospital where the baby will be born

arent they sweet?!!


I love these next two...





I love all the colors in this one and how they bring out her belly!




still a few spots in July open.... email me with any questions or to book your own appointment at talleyimages@yahoo.com

1 comment:

HeyJules said...
This comment has been removed by the author.