Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, June 19, 2008

Nobody Knows the Trouble Ive Seen....

If you are still reading this site, then I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have been having some really big internet issues that, hopefully, are due to be resolved shortly. I am hoping to have some new pics up this afternoon or tomorrow....

Thank you to everyone who is supporting me in this adventure. You have made my life easier.

And to all my clients, thank you, thank you, thank you.... there is not a single one of you that has not been wonderful to work with.

And to all my future clients, I am really looking forward to working with you.... so far this has turned out to be a great season. And it is you who makes me so happy to do what Im doing....

I love you guys!

No comments: