Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, April 25, 2011

Caitlyn - Columbus MS Senior Photographer

.
Only 20 comments gets this sweet girl a nice suprise. (anonymous comments only count if they have a name and email address with them - thanks!)

Meet Caitlyn... I did - and her mom too... and it was such a sweet experience. They were just absolutely a joy to work with - which, as Im sure some of you know, isnt always the case with teenagers (even though, Ill readily admit, they are one of my favorite groups of people! It doesnt hurt that Caitlyn is gorgeous, right?

How gorgeus are her eyes?!!





Oh my goodness... this pic is just fierce - thats all I can say!

I think the green grass just makes this picture.





I just got done reading Water for Elephants - this picture makes me think of that book every time... the old school glamour of a girl in a beautiful dress on a train... perfect.

Stunning....

(click on the pics to view them larger)


Caitlyn.... you are amazing and beautiful and I hope you know that. I thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with yall. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I did creating them!


So has this weather been crazy or what?! It rains and then its sunny and then it rains again.... but the temperatures have been running about as close to perfect as you can get, so Im enjoying it as much as I can.... it also means that May is looking busy! And I am so, so excited... man, I have some of the most amazing clients - seriously, they are amazing.


Have a question? Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and I will give you the hook up - or at least I will try... :)

No comments: