Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, October 13, 2010

This week.... Columbus MS Photographer

Lisa Sanford.... please know that Ive been trying to get in touch with you... your email wont let me reply to it. Please email me using another email address - I look forward to hearing from you!

Everyone else.... I will be at Coopers Closet this week - public sale starts tomorrow from 10-7, the 25% off sale is Friday from 10-7, and the 50% off sale is Saturday from 9-1.... I will be there Thursday and Friday in the afternoons and will be there pretty much all day Saturday. I would love to meet you.... come out, get a good deal and make a new friend... sounds like a great way to spend some time!

Still a few mini-session slots open... :)

Sorry that Ive been lagging in posting pictures lately.... I promise I will get back in a good habit next week after Coopers Closet is done.... my life feels like its on fast-forward right now and Im hanging on trying not to fall off... :) But I do actually have tons of pictures to show you, so definitely be on the lookout.

Until next time... :)

Have a question... email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and Ill get back with you ASAP!

No comments: