Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Palmer Family

I got to work with another totally gorgeous family... just my (good) luck, right? Unfortunately it was raining during our session, and they had family in from Maryland so there was no way to reshedule... so we had to make do and just shoot inside.... and Im really happy with how things turned out.... isnt their little girl so beautiful? And she is already a football fan - we had to turn the game off to get her to look at me!
















































































I had alot of fun, and this family had so many good ideas.... thank you, Palmer family, for letting me meet that gorgeous girl of yours and spend a little time with yall!

No comments: