Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Congratulations!

Congratulations to Major Tim Shedd... he is the winner of the Hero canvas.

His wife, Andree, nominated him... here is part of her email, "His deployment fell over the first 4 months of his child's life. He was allowed to come home for the birth and remained with us for a week after my son was born....then he left again. Now he's back and trying to catch up and get to know his son. I'd love pictures to commemorate this special time as my son, David gets to know his daddy and what a wonderful person he is. "

I always have a soft spot in my heart for daddies who love their families.

A huge thank you to all the entries... the stories were so good and all were so worthy. I wish I could give out one to everyone, but alas, I only have one.

Andree, Tim and David... email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com to claim your prize!

Im sure they wouldnt mind hearing a few congratulatory comments on here... (hint, hint)

Hope everyone is having a good week.... I am so ready for this rain to be over and done with... Mr Sunshine, please come back.... :)


*** If you are thinking of doing a portrait session this year, now is THE time to book - I only have 3 spots left open for the year and I dont foresee them being open for too much longer.... if you would rather wait and get pics in the spring, I will start booking those in January to keep up with the demand.... Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com to get yours scheduled now....hope I hear from you soon!***

No comments: