Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, April 27, 2009

Tyler

Meet Tyler.... another senior. And like I said before, there are no ugly seniors.... Tyler is just one more example. As most guys do, I think he did these more for his mom than anyone, but by the end, I dont think he minded having his picture made.... too much.


































































































I just love sepia and black and white for seniors....



























































I have a few spots in May still open, but its starting to look slim. I am starting to book for June now. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and I will do my best to help you out....

No comments: