Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kaley

I dont remember ever being this pretty when I was a senior.... ok, maybe thats because I wasnt.... Kaley though, is completely gorgeous, and is really sweet as well..... So you can guess how easy my job was for this shoot!






























































































































































































































I love doing senior sessions.... Seniors always have the most amazing style, they know what kind of pictures they want and are willing to do about anything.... have I mentioned that people this age are just beautiful by nature? Seriously, have you met an ugly senior? Not going to happen....
If you have any questions or would like to book a shoot, feel free to email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com I promise I dont bite... :)

No comments: