Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Barbara and Kelsey

I have known Barbara for awhile now and she is absolutely one of the sweetest people ever..... ever.... So I really enjoyed getting to photograph her wedding.... it was just like her - unbelievably sweet... all the family, all the little details....






















Isnt Barbara stunning?!





















































Would you believe me if I told you she was a grandmother?






































Gotta get a silhouette in there.... how pretty is that veil in the light?






















The first look!




































































Lots of family to help celebrate...






























Walking over to the church...














About to go in.... her son walked her down the aisle






















the wedding party





















































I love this one!













































Tasting the cake.... looks like it was good















I think some of the other food at the reception was pretty good too







































And how pretty were the decorations?























And off they go!























As I said before, I had such a good time... the day was filled with sunshine, love, happiness, and everything good in between. It was so wonderful to see so many friends and family come to help make this day so special.... and I got to be a small part of it - it was such an honor.

If you have any questions or want to book your own appointment, please email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and I would be glad to help in any way I can.

No comments: