Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, January 21, 2009

secrets....

I thought I would share a few secrets with all my faithful blog readers (and new ones too!)

The first being..... I love America's Next Top Model.... I honestly could do without all the drama, but I do adore those photo shoots..... if youve seen the show then you know the type of shoots I am talking about.... they are way way out there, but they look like so much fun and they always push the boundaries.... this is where I want to take my photographer.... always to the limit - actually, I want to push the limits of what is possible and go way past the limits of what is expected of me...

Ok, secret number two.... I do model shoots on the side.... these are always fun and if you have a good model you can get some amazing pictures.... I would love to do something so "out of the box" for some day-after wedding pics or senior pics.... something totally different...

So.... with that introduction, let me make another.... this is Allie.... she is a model I worked with recently, and we had a ball.... I adore how these turned out and thought I would share them with you lovely people (if you are a photographer and want to work with Allie, shoot me an email and Ill get you in touch)



























You guys know how much I love the graphic black and whites, right?







So want to know another secret? Yeah, I thought so.... I love really dark and almost gothy pictures.... nothing gory or gross, but dark and alluring.... take these deer pictures for example.... not what you are expecting to see, but gorgeous nonetheless and definitely some of my favorites from the shoot....








How super-glamorous are these?!!











































































































I love the whole alice in wonderland feel of these....








































So.... I hope you have enjoyed getting to know me a little bit better.... If you think you would like to do a model shoot, or have something "out of the box" in mind, get in touch.... email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com - and if you enjoyed these or learning my secrets, dont forget to leave a comment....